Why Nebulous Could Be the Best Game of the Decade
Allow us to get straight to the point- Nebulous. Is. Awesome.
Don’t worry, we’ll explain exactly why.
Have you ever liked any of those evolution-based games where you need to ‘feed on the weak’ and grow in size until you achieve a certain level? If yes, we have amazing news for you.
Nebulous is one of those games. Doesn’t sound good enough? Well, it’s the best of the kind and takes this form o game-play to an absolutely new level.
Uhh; I Don’t Get It
Nebulous is one of those games where you’re a- well, an object (could be a microorganism, or anything that can feed on smaller bodies of a similar nature and grow in size; in this case, cosmic bodies) that feeds on smaller ones. The player has to ‘consume’ smaller bodies and grow in size in order to be able to feed on other bodies that ‘used to be’ larger in size, while avoiding getting eaten by other larger bodies (that will later be consumed by the player after growing relatively larger).
What Makes Nebulous Special?
Nebulous is possibly the greatest game of its genre, which should be enough of a reason to have you acting insane, looking for your phone. So that you’re aware of every awesome detail this game lets you enjoy, we’ve compiled the following list for you to go through:
• You have to grow your blob by collecting dots and consuming other blobs until you win. That should be enough, but hey- there’s a lot more.
• Surprise, it’s multiplayer! Other online players (up to 27) can get involved in trying to eat each other to win the game. The best part is, this game allows an endless variety of outcomes throughout the game, as everything depends entirely upon the speed, progress, and present size of every single player.
• Don’t have a stable connection, lack of players, or just not in the mood? Nebulous also lets you play an offline, single-player mode.
• Got people worth sticking to? This game features a clan system and clan wars! How better can any game get?
• In case you want to track your relative progress or just need someone to help you understand complex strategies in the game, Nebulous has a leader board you can check out.
• Not only does this game look great, but also features a variety of variations (or ‘modes’) like FFA, ‘capture the flag’, survival, soccer, timed teams, domination, and the new ‘mayhem mode’, among few others.
Defend the cell by eany means and give the best out...
This is one of game that you can unlock new items...
Sometimes is a hard life when you are just a cell....
Learn and become a master in this hilarious cell game 😀